Incline Dumbbell Press
Main muscles worked: Chest, front delts, triceps
How to perform this exercise?
- Start by adjusting your bench height and put it at a 30-45 degree angle
- Grab a pair of dumbbells, sit down on the bench and place them on your thighs.
- Lie down on the bench while bringing the dumbbells with you to the top position
- Retract your shoulderblades and place your feet on the ground
- Lower the dumbbells until they’re parallel to the upper part of your chest, then press them up again
Note: Elbows should be at a 45-60 degree angle. If your shoulders hurt during this exercise, it might be because you point your elbows directly out to the sides in a 90 degree angle. Instead have them closer to your body or at least in the angle where I have mine.