Leaning Cable Lateral Raises
Main muscle worked: Side delts
How to perform this exercise?
- Grab the cable attachment and bend your elbow slightly
- From that position lift your arms straight out to the sides until your shoulders and elbows are in line.
- In the top position tilt your pinky up (and thumb down), almost like your pouring from a bottle
- Lead with your elbows and avoid using momentum to swing the cable up
- Allow yourself to go all the way down because the cable will keep tension on your shoulder during the entire movement