Main muscles worked: Back (mainly lats), biceps
How to perform this exercise?
- Sit down, put your knees under the pads and plant your whole feet on the ground
- Start in the top position with your palm facing away from you
- Pull down in a rotating motion until your palm is facing toward you
- Lean slightly backwards and pull the bar attachment down until your wrist is at chest height
- Follow the bar all the way to the top and until your arms are fully stretched
- Avoid using too much momentum when pulling the bar down